Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cybertronian Font


Remember how last post I was talking about how I was writing stuff in Cybertronian? Well, I was using a style sheet from the internet to painstakingly copy and paste letters into place. But now I created this handy font which you can purchase for just $2 at Gumroad.com! The font lets you write in Autobot by using only uppercase, and in Decepticon if you use only lowercase. My advice: Write out the text you want to translate in a different font first, so you'll know what you're saying. Then, change the font to Cybertronian Regular and ta-da! Whatever you said will be in Cybertronian. Unfortunately, I couldn't create punctuation marks or symbols, because the style sheet didn't include them. Hope you purchase the font to support the making of this short, and have fun writing in Cybertronian!


Click the button above to purchase the font!
This font will also be available in the downloads section of this website.